Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

being Human

The basic difference between us (Humans) and animals are vanishing day by day. When we see someone sick on the street, how many of us would go and help that person? After introspecting I found that honestly if I were there on the street I might as well follow the masses. Might as well give a cold shoulder, probably reasoning to myself that I am getting late for an appointment or office or have to reach home.If we all introspect honestly most of us would agree to what I said.
Is it because we are no more human?
Sometime it disgusts me to think that we human have just been a consumer and nothing more. People who actually who would have taken a different decision than me or for the matter of fact you, are a rare species now.
How many times have we seen a socially motivating movie or some really disturbing 'news' on TV, or read it on a newspaper, felt anger? Then that anger changes to helplessness and then to acceptance. How many of us have stood up to 'change'? 

No comments:

Post a Comment